Submitted by UCS on March 18, 2020
Below is a list of New York State agencies that are either closed or providing limited service. These agencies cover tax filings, processing for apostille and legalization of documents, consents (for e.g. tax or education) and copies (plain and certified).
• New York State Department of Financial Services
Limited Service (Expect delayed responses)
• New York State Health Department
• New York State Attorney General Office
• New York State Banking Department
• New York State Tax and Finance
• New York State Department of Education Office of Counsel
Note as of March 18th, the Corporation Division of the New York Department of State in Albany remains open.
United Corporate Services, Inc. will keep you informed of any changes to this information as it is received.