Registered Agent Services

United Corporate Services is a leading provider of Registered Agent Services and has been for over 40 years.  We have the experience and technology to provide expert knowledge and unparalleled service, through our proprietary network, of all 50 states as well as D.C. and Puerto Rico. For information on international representation, please visit our International Services page.

As your Registered Agent, United Corporate Services is committed to prompt and accurate Service of Process, entity compliance, and excellent customer service.  United Corporate Services can assist clients with corporate housekeeping so that their companies remain ‘active’ and in ‘good standing’.  As a United Corporate Services client you have access to UCS Connect, an online knowledge base and image repository designed to save you time, your most valuable asset.  Here you will find the complete listing of our Registered Agent office addresses; the ability to file your annual reports online and pay your Registered Agent Invoice in addition to other Project Management services.

Registered Agent services

  • Registered Agent services in all 50 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada
  • Special Agency Representation
  • File and Retrieve Annual Reports
  • U.S.A. Patriot Act Representation (Foreign Banks)
  • Compliance Services: Franchise Tax management and compliance
  • Independent Director/Manager services

Not happy with your current registered agent?  We make it easy to change to UCS.  Contact us today or log into UCS Connect to get started.

1(800)899-8648 email Login MENU