For almost 50 years, United Corporate Services, Inc. (UCS) has provided Registered Agent Services for our clients. Through those years of experience, UCS has developed additional services beyond our basic service to address the ever changing demands of the legal profession. Those services include:
Contact us today to hear more about the above services.
What are the benefits of naming United Corporate Services as your registered agent
- As the Registered Agent name and address is one of public record, generally, the registered agent legal address will be the one listed in all official public documents.
- An outside Registered Agent allows business entities to freely change their location at any time, without filing being required to file costly changes of address with the state they are registered in each time they move.
- Designating a third-party registered agent allows the business owner to travel for business or pleasure without the risk of a default judgment because of a missed lawsuit.
- Commercial registered agents generally have systems to keep track of filing, notification and publishing requirements of business entities which can save businesses hundreds or even thousands of dollars in late penalties were they to miss a required government filing. These are referred to as “Compliance Managers”, “Tax Calendars” and/or “Compliance Calendars”. Contact a Client Service Representative or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Generally most commercial service providers have “Form Libraries” of forms and other documents required to file business entities in different jurisdictions – or to keep the business entity in compliance or “Good Standing”. Ask about UCS Connect which provides you with state forms, fees and important tips corporate filings.
- UCS provides real-time notice of any litigation, and forward all official documents directly to the companies they represent.
- Having service of process delivered to a company’s primary place of business can spark rumors among customers and employees. Designating a separate address for receiving service of process avoids this issue.