Visit the CTA Reference Center to receive the latest updates on the Corporate Transparency Act. Click here!

Special Agency Representation

Home Special Agency Representation

Registered agent appointments are not just for the Secretary of State. Often times, as part of an agreement or a requirement of a particular agency, a company may be required to provide the address of UCS to receive Service of Process or notifications received on their behalf in  specific jurisdictions. UCS provides that address for you through our Special Agency Representation Service.

Ask about a Special Agency appointment agreement with UCS. You can utilize our address for legal agreements, contracts and for agencies like the Alcohol Beverage Commission, State Gambling Commission or any number of other agencies.

Contact your Client Service Representative for more details or email us at