Visit the CTA Reference Center to receive the latest updates on the Corporate Transparency Act. Click here!

Corporate Filings

Home Corporate Services Corporate Filings

For many companies, changes may be necessary to effectuate an acquisition through merger or a change in the name, stock, partners, or structure. Whether you need a simple name change amendment or a multi-state merger, you want an experienced team to help you navigate through the process. UCS can draft or provide you with the proper forms, procedural instructions and filing fees that put you on the right path.

Our Services

  • Conversions
  • Amendments (Name, Stock, General Partners, Purpose, etc.)
  • Assumed Name and D/B/A Filings
  • Change of Registered Agent
  • Mergers and Acquisitions
  • Reinstatement
  • Obtain Tax ID (EIN)
  • Validations

United Corporate Services provides filing assistance anywhere in the US. For further access to these services, contact us today