Visit the CTA Reference Center to receive the latest updates on the Corporate Transparency Act. Click here!

Industry News

United Corporate Services, Inc.’s Dover, DE office is Relocating

Submitted by UCS on May 24, 2023

Home United Corporate Services, Inc.’s Dover, DE office is Relocating

Effective June 5, 2023, our Delaware registered agent and fulfillment office will be moving its location from 874 Walker Road, Suite C, Kent County, Dover 19904 to 800 North State Street, Suite 304, Kent County, Dover, DE 19901.

UCS will update all active records of companies that we represent in the State of Delaware by filing what is referred to as a “Blanket filing” certificate for each entity type (Corporation, LLC, LP and GP).  No action with the Secretary of State is required from you.  However, you must update your internal records such as resolutions, bylaws or any templates that maintain our address beginning June 5th.

Here are answers to some anticipated questions you may have:

What is the new address for our Delaware office?

800 North State Street, Suite 304, Kent County, Dover, DE 19901

When should I begin using the new address?

On June 5, 2023

Do companies that UCS acts as registered agent for in Delaware have to file a Change of Registered Agent Address Application?

UCS will submit to the Delaware Secretary of State a blanket Change of Registered Agent address certificate which will update the registered agent address for all companies represented by UCS.  No other action will be necessary.

Should I place the new address on my Delaware documents now?

No.  All documents submitted to the Delaware Secretary of State up to June 4, 2023 must contain our current address (874 Walker Rd. Suite C, Dover, Kent County, DE 19904).

What happens to my filing if I use the old address after June 5th?  Is there a grace period for how long we use the old address?

Delaware does not offer a grace period for address changes. Once they have updated UCS’ address all future filings will be required to contain the new address. If the filing contains the old address the state will return the document unfiled, and you will have 5 business days to correct the information or you will lose the file date.

What should I do if I use the Delaware address for applications outside of Delaware?

Each state has different procedures in place for updating records on address changes.  Also, if you are using UCS’ address as principal office address please be advised that this is not allowed by the Delaware Secretary of State.  Kindly refer to the attached link for additional information.

Contact a Client Service Representative about whether your company needs to take action if you are using our Delaware address in additional jurisdictions.

Does this change affect mail forwarding services?

Yes.  Please update your records to reflect the changes.

Does this change where I would send my renewal invoice payments?

No. Payments for renewal invoices should be sent to our headquarters address (Ten Bank Street, Suite 560, White Plains, NY 10606) or you may pay online by visiting the following link.

Click here

If you still have questions, please reach out via email or Chat with us using the widget below.

Looking for a reliable partner to handle your annual compliance and registered agent requirements?  Contact a Client Service Representative at to discuss our registered agent and annual compliance packages.