Visit the CTA Reference Center to receive the latest updates on the Corporate Transparency Act. Click here!

Unitedcorporate: Blog
Home Blog NYS Forms Required for Dissolution or Surrender of Authority
placeholder if there are no photos for the post

NYS Forms Required for Dissolution or Surrender of Authority

In order to receive consent to dissolve a domestic corporation or surrender authority of a foreign corporation with the New York Secretary of State, the New York Department of Taxation and Finance requires the below referenced forms be submitted along with the entity’s final return. These are new forms and we will provide more information on this process as we receive it.

Affidavit for Corporate Dissolution for Domestic Corporations- Form TR193

Affidavit for Surrender of Authority for Foreign CorporationsForm TR193.1

To view the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance website, please click here.

For more information or for assistance with these forms, email us at or call (800) 899-8648



Written by United Corporate Services

Written by Our Team

United Corporate Services (“UCS”) provides registered agent services in all 50 states and U.S. territories as well as in select international jurisdictions. With 50 plus years of experience in the legal services industry, UCS partners you with a highly skilled staff of Client Service Representatives who can help with navigating through the complexities of forming and maintaining companies for yourself or your client.

United Corporate Services

With more than 50 years of registered agent and annual compliance services, we understand the complexities of staying on top of the ever-changing laws and regulations that companies face. United Corporate Services partners with our clients continuously to deliver the highest level of service.

About Us